RedSun Hortitech is a visionary company contributing towards accelerating the global transition to sustainable food and agriculture
What Makes Us Different?Better trees … Better Yields’ … Better Farmers
WE’RE ON A MISSION…
We strive to build successful farming communities through being the industry leader in each variety we produce. We achieve leadership in scale, quality, innovation and farmer support through to harvest success.
With our industry knowledge and leadership, excellent staff, production planning and good customer relations we maintain the highest and most consistent quality standards in the horticulture nursery industry.
Excellent Genetic Material
WHY CHOOSE US?
We strive to lead the international macadamia nursery industry in achieving our promise of: Quality, Reliability and Integrity.
- We provide honest, sincere service to our growers.
- We guarantee the highest quality (Macadamia | Avocado) trees on time.
- Our mission is to ensure that our growers are successful farmers within a successful industry.
- Our logistics planning is simple, our communication is proactive and simple and precise.
- We differentiate ourselves by knowing each one of our growers personally.
- We strive to build successful farming communities through being the industry leader in each variety we produce.
- We achieve leadership in scale, quality, innovation and farmer support through to harvest success.
- With our industry knowledge and leadership, excellent staff, production planning and customer relations we maintain the highest and most consistent quality standards in the horticulture nursery industry.
We are Red Sun Hortitech
We boast an excellent professional team of experienced capable staff.
Mark HassenkampManaging Director
Ishmael ChaukeSenior Supervisor
Corinne MunroLogistics and Customer Liaison Manager
Robin HaussmannQuality-Technical Manager
Josie PawandiwaFinancial Administration
Linda KgatleSenior Supervisor
Ivy MakwalaMacadamia Production Supervisor
Maria RamafaloMacadamia Production Supervisor
Anna ModibaSenior Supervisor
Anneri PotgieterProduction Manager
Etienne BosmanWage and Finance Admin
Antonette PattersonCustomer Relationships Manager
Deon van ZylCustomer Service and Sales Manager
Latest News & Happenings
Even the most organic of gardeners isn't a fan of insects that wreak havoc on a raised bed full of growing edibles.Read More
8th International Macadamia Symposium | 17-19 Oct 2018 | Lincang, Yunnan Province China The Yunnan Macadamia Industry Society has set the dates for the 8th InternationalRead More
Earning you almost R375,000 per hectare, this must be SA’s most profitable crop Macadamia nuts can yield some R374,400 per hectare. China has loweredRead More
Planning for the long game: Macadamia trees are a 20 year investment https://www.agtag.co.za/category/14/post/20862September South Africa’s industry could be underprepared for the future macadamia market. MostRead More
Updated 2018 South African macadamia crop forecast The latest forecast is around 1 000 tonnes smaller than previously thought, but still significantly bigger than thatRead More